Technology with the blackbird project and MY 3.5 GHZ 12-CORE 35 MB CACHE MANDALA along with the 8.0 L W16 QUAD-TURBOCHARGED 1200 HP EXQUISITE CORPSE PIXEL_01 machine but now with THE NEW 2.34 GHZ QUAD-CORE 64-BIT ARMV8-A √∀®!@+|Ø∩$ PROJECT WITH 3 GB LPDDR4 RAM AND 12 MP 2ND-GENERATION SONY EXMOR RS[8] WITH SIX-ELEMENT LENS, QUAD-LED “TRUE TONE” FLASH, AUTOFOCUS, IR FILTER, BURST MODE, F/1.8 APERTURE, 4K VIDEO RECORDING AT 30 FPS OR 1080P AT 30 OR 60 FPS, SLOW-MOTION VIDEO (1080P AT 120 FPS AND 720P AT 240 FPS), TIMELAPSE WITH STABILIZATION, PANORAMA, FACIAL RECOGNITION, DIGITAL IMAGE STABILIZATION, OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION, TELEPHOTO LENS WITH 2× OPTICAL ZOOM / 10× DIGITAL ZOOM WITH A 5.5 IN (140 MM) RETINA HD: LED-BACKLIT IPS LCD, 1920×1080 PX RESOLUTION (401 PPI) DISPLAY which is a hand-made, top-notch, exclusive, VIP, brand-new, aged to perfection, quality, on-sale, on-demand, money-saving, low-rate, ALL-IN-one, hospital-tested, clinically proven, friendly customer service, brand-name, money-back guarantee, no fuss, no obligation, no “red-tape”, no hidden charges, no down-payment, no entry fees, limited time-only, limited edition, batteries included, fast delivery, no restriction, no assembly required, no risk, classic, custom, deluxe, designer, prestige, luxury, premium-select, gourmet Compile_02 project.


This is the last thing I will be posting on the page. It was a great honor to be a part of this everyone, and I mean it with all of my heart. And so, as I leave, I will leave the best creation I have ever made – something which LITERALLY has everything I ever made, all-on-one! And it goes like this:

2016-06-12_Anzor_Aslanukov_Compile_02 2016-06-12_Anzor_Aslanukov_Compile_022

2016-06-12_Anzor_Aslanukov_Compile_023 2016-06-12_Anzor_Aslanukov_Compile_024

2016-06-12_Anzor_Aslanukov_Compile_025 2016-06-12_Anzor_Aslanukov_Compile_026


My work is finished and now, I can live in peace knowing that I will forever be remembered as a great artist and knowing that this art is preserved on “duh internets.”

The new 2.34 GHz quad-core 64-bit ARMv8-A √∀®!@+|Ø∩$ project with 3 GB LPDDR4 RAM and 12 MP 2nd-generation Sony Exmor RS[8] with six-element lens, quad-LED “True Tone” flash, autofocus, IR filter, Burst mode, f/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording at 30 fps or 1080p at 30 or 60 fps, slow-motion video (1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps), timelapse with stabilization, panorama, facial recognition, digital image stabilization, optical image stabilization, telephoto lens with 2× optical zoom / 10× digital zoom with a 5.5 in (140 mm) Retina HD: LED-backlit IPS LCD, 1920×1080 px resolution (401 ppi) display by Anzor Aslanukov

Hello everyone! GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So like really, omg, no like seriously, but no, I can’t, yes, I cannot believe this is possible, no really it is, but no, HOW?!?!


This work of art, titled “Withered Away” depicts the icon of the technology industry, Steve Jobs in various states of visualizations. This is the most expensive art project I have done because what I did here was use a copy printer. First, I found a good quality picture of Jobs and then printed it out, which is that you see in the first row starting at the upper left corner. Then I took this original image and used the printer’s scanner to scan the original image and print out the copy. As you have already most likely guessed, the next image did not turn out to be of matching quality to its predecessor. I did this repetition until I got twenty picture of consequently decreasing quality. Then I digitized the copies with another scanner from a better quality printer and sent the files to my laptop. I cropped the scanned images in Photoshop and put together the square of twenty scans. Of course, I had to then edit the whole picture but here is how it looks without any editing:


I called this work “Withered Away” because it is supposed to represent Steve Jobs during the last years of his life before he died of cancer. The deterioration of the image or scan represents the destruction that Job’s cancer had imposed on him. The colors represent the different phases of his life, since we all have them to a degree.