For his project, I scanned the stuff I brought into class however I wanted. Afterward I gave the file I had created from that scan, after it was altered to show only 20%, to 2 classmates. The added to the image and returned it back to me. What I saw when I got it back surprised me. It was something I would’ve never expected. Everything that was added was something that I would have never used. When editing, I tried really hard to dull down the images, they stand out a lot. I’m not a big fan of things that stand out. Since a lot of stuff didn’t correspond with my original image I edited the transparency to make everything more cohesive. After that I just messed around in the filters to get some stuff that I liked.